- ‘Man died, justice lived’: How a group of lawyers opened the SC’s doors in the dead of night but failed by dawn. Legally India, 31 July 2015.
- All you need to know about NJAC. Livemint, 11 August 2015.
- Taxes and Intellectual Property - Royalty payments in India. Selvam and Selvam, 10 March 2016.
- Is UGC recognition mandatory for online legal courses? Financial Express, 15 August 2016.
- Need for regulated Medical Boards for MTP cases- An Analysis. Medical Dialogues, 3 October 2017.
- Making sense of the trust deficit between doctors and patients. Medical Dialogues, 27 December 2017.
- Why Modi Must Seek Legal Backing For His Ambitious Healthcare Project. Swarajya Magazine, 27 April 2018.
- The dilemma of Indian health policy landscape. Co-written with Dr. Suresh Rathi. Medical Dialogues, 14 June 2018.
- Apathetic Pollution Reforms Choke India – Here’s What Can Be Done. The Quint, 30 Nov 2018.
- The rise of government-funded health insurance in India. The Leap Blog, 21 Jan 2019.
- Do Indian patients even know their rights? The Wire, 04 March 2019.
- National Health Policies in Practice: An Explorative Analysis for India with Dr. Suresh K. Rathi, Journal of Health Management, 15 September 2019.
- Financing Common Goods for Health: A Public Administration Perspective from India by Ajay Shah, Sanhita Sapatnekar, Harleen Kaur & Shubho Roy. Health Systems & Reform, Sept 2019.
- Can the Indian legal framework deal with the COVID-19 pandemic? A review of the Epidemic Diseases Act, March 2020.
- Information about COVID-19 in India by Natasha Agarwal and Harleen Kaur. The Leap Blog. June 2020.
- Legal and regulatory framework for laboratory testing in India: A case study for Covid-19 by Harleen Kaur, Ameya Paleja, and Siddhartha Srivastava. The Leap Blog. July 2020.
- Persistent air pollution problem and its governance. Co-authored by Shubho Roy, at Law Economics Policy Conference, NIPFP and INET. November 2018.
- Scientific and Forensic Evidence in India - Are the Stakeholder’s keeping up? at the National Seminar on Law in the developing world: Impediments and Advancements, National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi. Jan 2018.
- Nursing profession and education in India. Co-authored with Shubho Roy, at New Thinking in Health Policy, NIPFP and Stanford University. October 2017.
- The rise of government-funded health insurance in India, NIPFP Working Paper No. 231, 21 May 2018.
- Fair play in Indian Health Insurance. NIPFP Working Paper No. 228, 10 May 2018.
- Why is the criminal justice system failing India? Talk on Policy Pill Podcast, 26 February 2018.
- Member, external reviewer panel, Policy in Action Programme, Young Leaders for Active Citizenship, New Delhi.
- Workshop on Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention and training Internal Complaints Committee members. National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, August 2016.
- Authored course on A study of surrogacy laws in India, Lawskills, Manupatra, India.
- Authored course on Workplace sexual harassment, Lawskills, Manupatra, India.
Post a Comment